[exim] LDAP Mail Routing (laser.txt?)

Top Page
Author: Marco Gaiarin
To: exim-users
Subject: [exim] LDAP Mail Routing (laser.txt?)

Still no reply, so i try a second time.

Sorry and thanks.

[ This is a repost of the following article:                               ]
[ From: Marco Gaiarin <marcogaio@???>                                ]
[ Subject: LDAP Mail Routing (laser.txt?)                                  ]
[ Newsgroups: lists.exim.users                                             ]

I'm using exim for border and internal email routing in my
organization, using an LDAP database as account repository, managed
mostly with smbldap-tools.
Setups are very simple: one LDAP tree, one server.

Now i've to implement a setup where a single domain/LDAP database
handle more than one server, and i've to delivery email to the right
server using informations in LDAP.

smbldap-tools use the old/expired ''laser.txt'' draft:

        http://www.sendmail.org/m4/laser.txt

so seems reasonable to me to implement this feature using this schema.
Even simple, can perfectly suit the needs.

But before reinventing the wheel... someone have just done that?
Looking at wiki lead to nothing, looking at list archive lead to:

        https://lists.exim.org/lurker/message/20080823.082244.62f10634.en.html

now i write to Hubertus Freiherr von Fuerstenberg, if i guess the
address right, but if someone have some hints...

Thanks.

--
  E allora osservi gli altri giocare
  e` un gioco strano devi imparare                      (E. Bennato)