[exim] Help needed (Exim4 in Debian Lenny with DYNDNS)

Top Page
Author: Jason Hsu
To: exim-users
Subject: [exim] Help needed (Exim4 in Debian Lenny with DYNDNS)
This is my first time setting up an email server. My OS is Debian Lenny. I have already successfully configured my web server and SSH server.

For now, all I want to do is just send simple test messages to and from my free DynDNS account. However, I don't know where to begin or what to do (other than configuring Shorewall to open the port exim needs).

The DynDNS guide (http://www.dyndns.com/support/kb/mail_servers_and_mailhop_outbound.html#exim) shows various parameters needed but doesn't tell me where to find the file containing all these parameters. I've installed exim4-config, and I've used the command "dpkg-reconfigure exim4-config" to configure things, but I don't know what I'm supposed to enter.

Can anyone shed some light for me?

--
Jason Hsu <jhsu802701@???>