[exim] Router configuration issue

Top Page
Author: Andy H
To: Exim-users
Subject: [exim] Router configuration issue
Hi,

Please bear with me as I'm fairly new to Exim and I am having an issue with
a it's configuration. I have inherited an Exim server (v4.69) that has a
local message store, I need to migrate users to a new mail server. The new
mail server is in and working successfully (Axigen), but I am having an
issue with a router/transport configuration.

I have added a new router and transport as follows:

axigen_route:
        driver = manualroute
        domains = ourdomain.com
        local_parts = user1:user1 user2:user2 user3:user3
        route_list = * 192.168.0.60
        transport = axigen_smtp

axigen_smtp:
        driver = smtp

Both of these are the top of the respective routers and transports
sections. The problem I experinece is that I can email user1 and user3 the
message is received successfully on the new server, but user2 still gets
delivered locally.

If I run a exim -d+deliver -bv user2@???

I get an 'axigen_route router skipped: local_parts mismatch' error

I must confess to being very confused, can anyone assist?

Cheers

Andy