Re: [exim] Accept emails coming from a particular IP for a p…

Top Page
Author: Madan Thapa
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Accept emails coming from a particular IP for a particular domain
Hello,

First of all thank you for your support.

Let me explain my case in more detail......

I have 5 domains on a server......

domain1
domain2
domain3
domain4
domain5

domain2 to domain5 should be able to recieve emails from anyone. But
domain1 should recieve email from only 1 IP(s) or host(s); on the same
server , else reject emails coming from any other hosts.

Thanks,