Re: [exim] Accept emails coming from a particular IP for a p…

Top Page
Author: Dave Evans
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Accept emails coming from a particular IP for a particular domain
On Thu, Aug 23, 2007 at 07:34:37PM +0530, Madan Thapa wrote:
> Is there any way to configure exim to reject all mail to a server say
> (ServerA) for a particular domain say xyz.com, unless it comes from a
> certain IP(s) , while still allowing the other domains on the server accept
> mail from anyone?

If I understand your requirements correctly, something like

    deny
        domains = xyz.com
        !hosts = +certain_ips
        message = Whatever you want to say here

somewhere near the top of your acl_smtp_rcpt should do the trick.
(As long as you define the "hostlist certain_ips = ..." appropriately
somewhere).

Read all about it:
http://www.exim.org/exim-html-current/doc/html/spec_html/ch40.html

--
Dave Evans
Power Internet Limited, registered in England #03053650 at Norfolk House,