Re: [exim] Fake ACCEPT (ahem)

Top Page
Author: Dave Evans
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Fake ACCEPT (ahem)

Err, but earlier you said:

> So I need to blackhole the message myself (do accept, not deny) and
> generate another message myself and send it during SMTP time with 5xx code.

Oh, now I see the confusion. You've said both that you want to accept the
message, and also that you want to reply at SMTP time with a 5xx code - which
are of course mutually exclusive goals.

Well as long as you don't generate backscatter I'm sure whatever you pick will
be fine :-)

--
Dave Evans
Power Internet Limited, registered in England #03053650 at Norfolk House,