Re: [Exim] White Listing for RBLs

Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: Darran Michael Coy
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: exim-users
Αντικείμενο: Re: [Exim] White Listing for RBLs
On 8 May 2003 at 0:26, HPO Tech Group wrote:

> I am fighting Spam the best I can
> like anyone else but now I am faced with the dilemma of how to let Mr.
> Goodbar's email through who has an E-mail account on the Evil Empire's mail
> server.

Sounds pretty much how we are here...

We're just doing some work with SA-Exim and SpamAssassin. All the testing so far
point to it being an excellent SPAM solution. And your particular problem would be
easily addressed via SpamAssassins Whitelist.

HTH
~~ Volunteer member of Pegasus Mail & Mercury Tech Team ~~
~~~~~~~ Mailed using Pegasus Mail & Mercury NDS NLM ~~~~~~

Darran Coy, Systems Services Team Leader, CS
University of Lincoln
|         Email:   dcoy@???         |
|         Tel:     +44 (0)1482 440550         |

Quote for the day:
    This telephone has too many shortcomings to
    be seriously considered as a means of
    communication. The device is inherently of no
    value to us.
    -- Western Union memo, 1876