Re: [Exim] Exim & MySQL

Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: Konrad Michels
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: Simon Alman
Υ/ο: exim-users
Αντικείμενο: Re: [Exim] Exim & MySQL
Hi Simon
I ran across this page at some point when I was originally investigating
what I could do with Exim and mysql. Its very handy indeed.

I actually wanted to start with something a little more simple though,
similar to the page you've given the link to, but for local users.

The problem is that I haven't run across anything like this yet just for
local users - I'd like to compare it to this setup for virtual domains.
That's just the way I learn how these things work!

Thanks for the feedback though - much appreciated!

Later
Konrad

--
===============