Re: [Exim] Exim & MySQL

Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: Konrad Michels
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: exim-users
Αντικείμενο: Re: [Exim] Exim & MySQL
I've been following this thread for a while now, and I'm thinking it
would be fantastic if someone had some more specific guidance on using
exim with mysql, as in what can be done, example extracts from config
files etc etc.

I'm not clued up on mysql other than from a basic sysadmin perspective,
which does not really onvolve much other than setting it up and
maintenance of data - the data massaging bit I usually leave to the
developers using the database.

It would be immensely useful if there were some documentation which I
could refer to as and when needed to achieve what I want to achieve with
exim and mysql, as I know there is a lot that I can use mysql for with
Exim but just don't do it because I don't have any references other than
what's in the current Exim manual. What's in the current Exim manual is
useful, but I haven't run across any document examples of it being used
in the real world.

Just my £0.02 worth . . .

Later
Konrad