[exim] vacation not working, exim 4.63

Top Page
Author: grendelkeeper
To: Exim Users
Subject: [exim] vacation not working, exim 4.63
hi,
I´ve got little trouble with my vacation config in exim 4.63.
perhaps anyone could shed some light on me.

After dnslookup I have the following router

# This router delivers a "vacation" message if a file called '.vacation'
# exists in the home directory.
uservacation:
  driver = accept
  domains = +local_domains
  # user to put away message in a file called .vacation
  require_files = $home/.vacation
  # do not reply to errors or lists or with ADV in the subject
  condition =  ${if or { \
                {match {$h_precedence:} {(?i)junk|bulk|list}} \
                {eq {$sender_address} {}} \
                {match {$h_subject:} {(ADV|Adv)}} \
                } {no} {yes}}
  no_expn
  # do not reply to errors or bounces or lists
  senders = ! ^.*-request@.*:\
            ! ^bounce-.*@.*:\
            ! ^.*-bounce@.*:\
            ! ^owner-.*@.*:\
            ! ^postmaster@.*:\
            ! ^webmaster@.*:\
            ! ^listmaster@.*:\
            ! ^mailer-daemon@.*:\
            ! ^root@.*
 transport = uservacation_transport
 unseen
 no_verify

....and the transport:

uservacation_transport:
   driver = autoreply
   file = $home/.vacation
   file_expand
   once_repeat = 1d
   from = $local_part@$domain
   to = $sender_address
  subject = "Re: $h_subject"
  # text that will be included in message above what is in user's vacation.msg
   text = "This is an automatic reply.  Please feel free to send additional\n\
           mail, as only this one notice will be generated.\n\

The dir-structure for the users is /home/user/
I tried different configs but the vacation message didn´t work.
Where is the error?

thx for helping