Re: [exim] Problem with local_part_prefix

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: John Jetmore
To: Peter Thomassen
CC: exim-users
Betreff: Re: [exim] Problem with local_part_prefix
On Tue, Jun 15, 2010 at 2:31 PM, Peter Thomassen
<mail@???> wrote:
> I'm trying to set up the following router:
>
> discard:
>   debug_print = "R: discard for $local_part@$domain"
>   driver = redirect
>   local_part_prefix = ftp
>   domains = +local_domains
>   data = :blackhole:
>   check_local_user
>
> (I now the disadvantages of blackhole, but this is a special internal
> configuration.)
>
> If I delete the local_part_prefix line, the router works as expected.
> But as you see, the router shall only be applied for local parts
> starting with "ftp". exim4 -bt gives:
>
> # exim4 -bt ftp0123@server
> R: system_aliases for ftp0123@server
> R: hub_user for ftp0123@server
> R: hub_user_smarthost for ftp0123@server
> R: userforward for ftp0123@server
> R: procmail for ftp0123@server
> R: lowuid_aliases for ftp0123@server (UID 1006)
> ftp0123@server is undeliverable: Unrouteable address
> #
>
> Why is that? The "discard" router should follow "lowuid_aliases".
>
> May it be the case that the prefix must end with "-"? (I come to the
> idea because everybody uses it for "real-" etc.)
>
> I only tried exim4 -bt, not a real message.

local_part_prefix is used to allow a prefix to an otherwise-existing
local_part. For you, that would mean that, for instance, "0123" is an
otherwise-valid local_part. I think instead what you want is to only
fire when the actual local_part starts with ftp. For that, try
removing the local_part_prefix and using something like this:

local_parts = \N^(?i)ftp\N

--John