Re: [exim] smtp count confirmation

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Graeme Fowler
To: exim-users
Betreff: Re: [exim] smtp count confirmation
On Tue, 2010-06-15 at 09:37 -0400, Jean-Paul natola wrote:
> I'm trying to determine what my daily SMTP count is in order to NOT violate the spamhaus eligibility
>
> "Your email traffic is less than 100,000 SMTP connections
>     per day"

Log processing, although that won't necessarily easily reveal the number
of connections. What you probably want is a logging statement in your
SMTP connect ACL:

If you don't have one, define a connect-time ACL in your global options:

acl_smtp_connect = acl_check_connect

Then have something like this:

acl_check_connect:
warn message = DEBUG: connection from $sender_host_address

Restart Exim. Then after 24 hours do a simple

grep -c 'DEBUG: connection from' /path/to/mainlog

Graeme