Re: [exim] Exim 4.71 on netBSD pthreads

Top Page
Author: Phil Pennock
To: Niels Dettenbach
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Exim 4.71 on netBSD pthreads
On 2010-03-23 at 16:42 +0100, Niels Dettenbach wrote:
> this seems not new and so i found and followed this thread:
> http://mail-index.netbsd.org/pkgsrc-users/2009/11/18/msg011153.html
>
> and tried to remove all parts which (i think of) pulling out pthreads out of
> the exim build, but this brought no solution for me and btw i rely on things
> like mysql and openssl here.

Since the last time the NetBSD incompatible changes to _res behaviour
changes came up, I've bought a new laptop and have a VM system installed
on it. I'll set up a NetBSD VM and look into what are the minimal code
changes needed to support NetBSD without turning the source code into
spaghetti.

If you don't hear back from me within a week, ping me.

-Phil