Re: [exim] Problem with .forward

Top Page
Author: laurent ducos
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Problem with .forward
I think that in case the value of $h_X-Spam_score_int is undefined, the
filter can not work.
I did a test with this rule has proved correct

# Exim filter
if 40 is above 70
then
save Maildir/.junkmail/
finish
endif

So if a mail came from the local area there is no value in the variable.
It should therefore that I can write a rule saying that if the header exists
X-Spam_score_int, then I apply the rules

--
Laurent Ducos
57 rue Tillet

06 50 02 56 03