[exim] working Lookup for LDAP

Pàgina inicial
Autor: Darko Hojnik
A: exim users
Assumpte: [exim] working Lookup for LDAP
Hello list

I am currently migrating from PostgreSQL to LDAP to use a Groupware
(SOGo). I am running Exim (SMTP) with DBmail (IMAP). Users and Domains
should be stored in LDAP now. The IMAP Server works nice. So currently i
get trouble to write two correct lookup's for LDAP. As an example two
LDIF's

Accounts:

dn:
uid=exim@???,ou=example.org,o=Accounts,o=mailserver,dc=directory,dc=example,dc=org
gidnumber: 10000
mail: exim@???
mailquota: 104857600000000
objectclass: top
objectclass: account
objectclass: dbmailUser
uid: exim@???
uidnumber: 100318
userpassword: {MD5}Aw3Q4sjzcy8huGhsj726keCw==

So the Users are stored
ou=DOMAINNAME,o=Accounts,o=mailserver,dc=directory,dc=example,dc=org The
lookup have to search for the objectclass dbmailUser and uid=%

Domains:

dn:
mailDomain=example.org,o=Domains,o=mailserver,dc=directory,dc=example,dc=org
maildomain: enturbolation.de
objectclass: dbmailDomain
objectclass: top

For this lookup i have to search for the objectclass dbmailDomain and
maildomain=% in o=Domains,o=mailserver,dc=directory,dc=example,dc=org

i have try it with
anybody here they can me suggest a correct lookup?

best regards Darko Hojnik