[exim] Exim 4.70: Release Candidate 4

Top Page
Author: Nigel Metheringham
To: exim-dev
CC: exim users
Subject: [exim] Exim 4.70: Release Candidate 4
This RC is mainly to test that my release scripts and documentation building stuff are working correctly, so the comments in the RC3 announcement at
    http://lists.exim.org/lurker/message/20091108.135427.c4301a28.en.html

still apply.

The differences from RC3 are:-
    - the tar balls were built with the release scripts, so should be right!
    - all documentation has been generated.
    - Bugs 902, 904 (compiler and documentation issues - no functional changes)

The source can be obtained from either CVS or git, however it would be more useful to pick up the tarball from ftp://ftp.exim.org/pub/exim/exim4/ instead as I need to ensure there are no problems with the source and documentation generation. The RCs will go out to mirror sites as they update.

There is one bug already (!) reported against RC4 - 905 - which fixes some compiler warnings.

    Nigel.