[exim] Distributing mails from central point to multiple loc…

Top Page
Author: Gaurav Pruthi
To: exim-users
Subject: [exim] Distributing mails from central point to multiple locations
Hi,

I am looking for an email architecture where I could fetch all my mails for
single domain (let's say domain.com) on a central server then I will define
some groups geographical locations wise on this central server and will add
users in their particular groups.

Then My Central SMTP box will distribute the mails to these group locations
which will eventually delivered to user mailboxes in all geographical
locations.

I have heard this is possible in qmail and postfix but don't know how to do
this.

Is it feasible in exim too?

This could also be achieved using fetchmail but curious if exim could do
this.

Please guide.

Thanks,
Gaurav Pruthi