[exim] Help with Exim4 as backup mail server

Góra strony
Autor: Scomage
Dla: exim-users
Temat: [exim] Help with Exim4 as backup mail server

Hello,
We have an Exim4 installation on a Debian Linux machine currently handling
email for a domain.  We want to make the Linux box be a backup domain and
forward everything to our main Windows mail server.  We are very familiar
with mail servers and the technology on Windows, just not with Exim and the
Linux configuration.    If anyone can give us a simple explanation for the
changes required, we would really appreciate it.
Thanks,
Scomage Information Services