Re: [exim] failed to lock mailbox

Top Page
Author: John Hixson
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] failed to lock mailbox
Yes, we are using mbox format. We allow both pop3 and imap connections
as well. We host almost 1000 domains on the same box. Most mailboxes are
set to 3-5mb quotas, while others are 20mb. The exim queue has nearly
20,000 messages sitting in it (spam , email to users who dont have a
mailbox setup, etc), could this be related?

Thanks,
John

--
John Hixson