Re: [exim] DKIM problems

Góra strony
Autor: Marcin Mirosław
Dla: exim-users
Temat: Re: [exim] DKIM problems
W dniu 11.01.2012 20:12, David Saez Padros pisze:
> Hi
>
> I'm having problems with domains for which i get the error
> "verification failed - signature did not verify" while cheking
> dkim signature (gravatar.com, sophos.com, paypal-promo.es,
> akismet.com ..) but for example gmail.com does not have this
> problem, is somebody else seing this too ?

Hi,
i have similar problem, message is diffrent than yours so i'm not sure
it's the same problem. Emails from domain interia.pl triggers message:
DKIM: d=interia.pl s=biztos c=relaxed/relaxed a=rsa-sha256 t=1326986132
[verification failed - signature did not verify (headers
probably modified in transit)]

but when i run ./dkimverify.pl <test.eml i get "verify result: pass".
I'm not sure who is right, exim or Mail-DKIM.
Regards.